/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Tuesday, November 03, 2020

Learn 1 New Skill

Nicely stated. I agree it is essential. but make sure you use it with care. Minimal hype.  And combine it with other capabilities that help yield correct results.

Mark Cuban: The World's First Trillionaire Is Learning 1 Skill and Discovering How to Use It in Now Unimaginable Ways  ...   What will it be? According to the entrepreneur and investor, a person who masters A.I.

By Jeff Hayden  in INC.  via Walter Riker

 .... At CES this year, Cuban said:

If you don't know A.I., you're the equivalent of somebody in 1999 saying, "I'm sure this Internet thing will be OK, but I don't give a shit." If you want to be relevant in business, you have to, or you will be a dinosaur very quickly.

There's going to be A.I. haves and have nots. If you're a have not, you might as well rip out all the computers in your office and throw away your phones. That's how impactful it's going to be.  ... ' 

No comments: