/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Friday, February 08, 2019

Google Plus is Going and Soon will be Gone

You will note that the G+ option for forwarding these posts is gone.  I did not do this, Google did,  and it is completely removing the system called Google Plus , and will soon remove all the posts that were ever done with it, many millions I am sure.  That starts in April.  I know people that used it heavily, but I never did.   I used and still do use Twitter for the same purposes.   Gives you pause about the permanence of all this.  For a while the US Library of Congress was archiving all tweets, but then gave up on that, becoming more selective.  You can archive your own G+ scribblings for a while.  And there is still the Internet Archive, which is still humming along.

No comments: