/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Friday, September 01, 2017

Retailwire Survey on AI and the Supply Chain

Of interest, requires registration:

Study Results:: A.I.’s advancing role in fueling the retail supply chain
See results of RetailWire’s study of nearly 200 retail industry execs and managers

In the last decade, tech developers have increasingly turned to artificial intelligence (A.I.) when seeking ways to improve supply chain processes. A.I. holds great promise for a wide range of retail applications, but as theory advances into retail practice, operators need a grasp of how to prioritize new investments.

Read the results of RetailWire’s just-released study, conducted in coordination with IBM, in which we sought to fill in this knowledge gap. We surveyed nearly 200 retail industry execs to gauge their familiarity with the application of A.I. to retail, and how they hope to use A.I. to address current and future challenges. ....  " 

No comments: