/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Analytics Disciplines Compared

Once again, a very nice piece by Vincent Granville I am just exploring.  Which seeks to answer a common question: What is the difference between all these analytic and data focused disciplines? What should I try first, or at all?  Have heard these questions often, and the frequency of query is increasing.  

He writes:  " ... Here I compare several analytic disciplines that overlap, to explain the differences and common denominators. Sometimes differences exist for nothing else other than historical reasons. Sometimes the differences are real and subtle. I also provide typical job titles, types of analyses, and industries traditionally attached to each discipline. It would be great if someone can add an historical perspective to my article. ... " 

Detailed, sometimes technical, but very useful to the extent it delivers.  Reviewing now.

No comments: