/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Comment Thoughts

Anyone who runs a blog has noticed that there are sharply increasing amounts of Spam being received.  I approve all comments to this blog.  I cannot approve anything that is written in any language but English and German.  So if it is that important, have it translated.  Also I will not approve anything that does not contribute to the conversation substantially.  'Nice post' does not qualify.  I will only rarely approve anything with a link in it, unless I am sure of the source.   If you want to personally communicate with me, sending a note to my comments asking to communicate sometimes works, but also sometimes gets lost in the traffic. Use my email address. There are also some trolls out there that seek to harass me via comments, shame on you.

No comments: