/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Graph Data Modeling Transforming Concept Maps to IT solution models

Just brought to my attention,  good thought to consider the conversion to real value.  

Graph Data Modeling: Transforming Concept Maps to IT solution models

by Chief Data Warehouse Architect at SimCorp,Thomas Frisendal

I would like to turn your attention to my new book, Graph Data Modeling. It is a sequel to my first book in the sense that the first one was business-facing, whereas the second takes the business concept models and transform them into IT solution models, which subsequently can be physically implemented on a variety of data stores and databases. ... 

I have an accompanying website for the book here: www.graphdatamodeling.com     .... " 

No comments: