/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Friday, January 07, 2022

Re-Imagining AI in Context

Really just understanding the multiple contexts we are immersed in.  No different than how we use general human intelligence.  We adapt appropriately.  

Reimagining AI

By USC Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism, January 5, 2022, in CACM

Mike Ananny  walked his dog this morning. He did so with  no expectation of privacy.

"I know that I was subject to a wide variety of cameras, whether it's Ring doorbells, cars driving along, or even city traffic cameras," he said. "I didn't choose to participate in this whole variety of video surveillance systems. I just took my dog for a walk."

Ananny understands that, wherever he goes, data about him is being collected, analyzed and monetized by artificial intelligence (AI).

From USC Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism

View Full Article      

No comments: