/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Thursday, January 05, 2023

CES Reporting?

 Based on my previous message, I have been asked to do some selective reporting on the CES  (Consumer Electronics Show) , based on my long experience with emergent tech in the enterprise at a half dozen venues.  (My longest stints were with Procter & Gamble and the DOD)   This can include alerts about, descriptions, and technical reviews. If this is of interest,  send me a note.   What particular future do you want to hear about, and what is your particular application in mind?    Note I am not at CES this year, but I do know some people there I could influence to check things out.  Interested? let me know via a comment or message.     This could also evolve into a project as needed.  -  Franz  

No comments: