/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Monday, July 13, 2015

Marianos Supermarket Experience

I am used to Jungle Jim's nearby, which does provide experience, but here is yet more.  Compare it to a look at the Apple Store.

Via Steve Frenda, The Path to Purchase Institute:

Mariano's latest... A supermarket experience like I've never seen - ta •Mariano's latest... A supermarket experience like I've never seen - take a 40 photo tour. A treasure hunt and spectacular sense of theater all in one -… - Steve Frenda - Google+

A treasure hunt and spectacular sense of theater all in one - and the crowds - the energy is palpable.

- Fresh Smoothie Bar
- Custom Made Guacamole Bar
- Sushi Bar
- Oyster Bar
- Trail Mix Bar
- Meats Grilled to Order for No Charge
- Wine Bar
- Bakery Goods Beyond Compare with My Personal Favorite... Maple Bacon Long Johns
- etc. etc.

Kudos to Mariano's... I know how do they make it work financially?  ... " 

No comments: