/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Navy Chooses InferX

A short time ago I started to look at InferX, a company that implements data mining and alerting techniques.  A topic we explored extensively in the enterprise.   I see that they recently announced a large contract with the US Navy. " ... to provide advanced analytics and data-mining support services for enhancing critical US Navy business processes and managing budget planning systems.... " . 

The connection of these methods directly to processes is of particular interest.  You want to connect analytics to what is going on in your company and have it alert you to opportunities, and further outline what the next steps will be to produce value.   I plan to construct some case studies using InferX and other providers of analytics to show how this can be done.   Want to join up with me?  Let me know.

No comments: