/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Futuretext: Data Science for the IOT

Looks to be of interest.  Will be reviewing as it proceeds,  From Futuretext:

" ... After a bit of delay, here is the methodology section of our book Data Science for Internet of Things co-authored by Ajit Jaokar, Jean Jacques Bernard and Sukanya Mandal
I have included the overall structure of the book also. I will send sections in a variable order as we write them. Leading up to my teaching in Oxford Uni in the fall - we should be able to complete most of it.

Book chapter URL:

Also,   My colleague Cheuk and I are launching an Enterprise AI workshop in London in September ... Details below. Initially only 10 places. Saturdays Or Remote
http://www.opengardensblog.futuretext.com/archives/2018/07/enterprise-ai-workshop-saturdaysremote-only-10-places.html  (Overview contains some interesting thoughts about approaches for the enterprise and AI philosophy)

I hope you find the book useful. Its not easy to write it since AI for IoT (Data Science for Internet of Things) is a complex domain . Comments on book section welcome. We may add a section on implementation also (in AWS and Azure) both of which we include in my teaching.

To sign up for the book chapters and ongoing emails https://my.sendinblue.com/users/subscribe/js_id/31hme/id/1
futuretext.ai   ....     Ajit  ....." 

No comments: