/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Watson Analytics Trial Use Received

Just received a note indicating that I can now finally start my trial use of Watson Analytics. It is positioned as a 'trial use',  you cannot retain any data after the trial is over. I assume others will be getting this requested offer soon as well.  Do join up to get your own view.  Would love to hear more about those experiences here.

I saw several demonstrations at the recent conference and was impressed by what I saw, but did not have the opportunity to get beyond skimming the demonstrations.

In particular would like to understand how external data might be easily integrated and manipulated. Also, if it is true that Watson Analytics will help with some typical data cleansing problems.  And, to what degree warnings are appropriate and helpful for particular analytical methods.  

Canvassing my network as well to get a broader view.  Will report here.

No comments: