/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Friday, March 07, 2014

Mentee Outreach

As part of an informal personal mentee outreach program I will be experimenting with the use of this blog and associated social media.  All of these people are young students or practitioners of Analytics.  Which I broadly define as the process of improving decision making by using logic and quantitative methods.  It includes descriptive methods like data visualization.

I have always had a number of mentees working with me  These are students who I am working with, graduates looking for employment or young employees of companies large and small who have asked me for help in specific technical areas.  Priority Number one is getting good students employment in areas of their passion.

In this experiment you will start to selectively see items in this blog published by mentees.   If things appear that of interest to you, react to them.    If you have any ideas about how this space could be used to help them, let me know.

No comments: