/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Sunday, May 04, 2008

FMI: Marketechniques

I am off to the FMI (Food Marketing Institutes) Marketechniques conference in Vegas tomorrow. Although I have been at FMI many times before, this is the first time I have attended as a solo participant. This conference often provides a hint into how retail technology is progressing. Sometimes methods that were featured a few years ago are absent, and others have taken their place. I reported on these and their potential application in the past, but now I can take a broader and more objective look at their application. If anyone out there would like to meet and discuss what they are up to, would be glad to talk and comment. My blog is still read in and outside relevant companies. I will comment here on what I hear and see.

No comments: