/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Sunday, November 08, 2015

Chunking and MicroLearning tied to Services

Interesting piece by Steve Cushing.   Can this also be translated into services as they are delivered in assistants?   And how are they then combined into things that need to get done?

Next Genertion Learning, Chunking and micro learning ...

For some years now I have been involved in designing microlearning tools, although I never realised it. I did realise the importance of the concept as it has always been clear to me that we learn in small steps, after all, it’s how our brains are wired. As a dyslexic, my brain has always switched off fairly quickly after a short time span and I was usually sleeping (at least virtually) ten minutes into most lessons. For me, it was technology not the DJ who saved my life (sorry for those not young enough to appreciate the pun.) My first job was a DJ so a little indulgent reminiscing is to be expected.  ... "  

No comments: