/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Nature of Book Reviews Here

I review books here from time to time.  If you have a book that has anything to do with the content subjects seen here, and want to have it reviewed, contact me in the comments to send me a copy.

What I usually do is post something immediately as 'just received', without critical comment.  Then follow with a more detailed review when I have read it.  At your request I can also post that review or part of it on Amazon books. I may be critical, but do not condemn anything.  I control all editorial content.

These reviews are often followed with links to my other networks, like Twitter and Google Plus, and are seen by thousands of people.   If I think the content is of particular value I will make sure key connections see the review by personal message.  This is free marketing to influential decision makers in business and academia.

I can also pre-review a book in process.   This can range from providing a look at a concept, outline or first draft, to full analyses.   Sometimes free,  but depending on the work involved, contractually.

No comments: