/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Monday, October 13, 2014

Parenting with a Story

I see that my P&G colleague Paul Smith has a new book coming out Nov 12: Parenting with a Story. A domain sequel to his business oriented book:  Lead with a Story, which was covered here.   And http://www.leadwithastory.com/ Great build on the popular storytelling technique, which was used widely in marketing driven companies, and is becoming broadly popular.

For locals, there is a book signing I will try to make: " ...  In addition to signing books, I’ll be sharing a few of the 101 original stories in the book based on my interviews with over a hundred amazing people from 20 different countries around the world. ..... 

Nov. 13, 7:00pm
Joseph-Beth Booksellers 
2692 Madison Road
Cincinnati OH 45208
513 396 8960   ..... " 

No comments: