/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Comments and Collaboration

Comments on this blog are moderated. That means that if you post a comment I read it and I approve its publishing, often the same day. I have been getting increasing numbers of comments. Of course I will not approve Spam. I also will not approve comments that have little to do with the post commented on and are attempts to get an unrelated web site in my comment stream. I welcome and will approve any non-trivial comments, positive or negative, about what I write.

Comments can be questions. I can sometimes provide more details about what I write. Feel free to contact me privately, many have and contacts have led to real collaboration, my email address is in the left column. I am trying to use only Linkedin so I won't join other social networks. Here is my Linkedin public profile.

No comments: