/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Saturday, May 04, 2013

Sankey Diagram Blog

A blog devoted to Sankey diagrams.  Discovered in my quest for ways to deliver these.  Many good examples.  " ... With this blog I would like to share with you my fascination for Sankey diagrams. My goal is to present to you Sankey diagrams I find on the net, and discuss them. I am mainly focusing on the graphical aspect, layout, methodological issues or shortcomings of diagrams. I do not intend to discuss the scientific content or the data behind them. ...   I am using Sankey Helper 2.1, STAN 1.1 and e!Sankey 3.0pro for drawing my Sankey diagrams. I have used test or demo versions of most of the Sankey diagram software tools available, like S.DRAW, or Sankey 3.1. Although I do find some tools better than others, I don’t intend to endorse any of them ... " 

No comments: