/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Sunday, December 14, 2014

A Virtual Agent Who Thinks Like Me

Recently have seen the emergence of mirror style systems, where a system can look like me and I can use that idea to market and advertise.  But suppose I had a system that could think like me?  Logically (or not) , but also include all my habits, likes and quirks?  Derived from loyalty data.  Or Twitter streams.   Not quite what this system does, but it is the first thing I thought of when I saw the piece. It also makes me think of agent based models we had written designed to mimic consumer behavior.  (See Agent Models Link below)  Perhaps this could be another starting point for those approaches.  Yes, creepy too.

See also the recent post on Agent Models in health care.  Virtual agents who are like me, based on my health care data?  Doctors who are like mine?  ....

No comments: