/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Thursday, November 21, 2019

Invest in Experiences

It is all about experience and what we can learn and use again.

Why Investing in Experiences Rather Than Things Is Good for Your Business
Put down your phone and start living.
By Levi KingCo-founder and CEO, Nav in Inc.

I grew up on a farm in Idaho, raised by loving parents on a budget so tight that I sometimes went to school without socks on rather than wearing the pink hand-me-down ones from my sisters.

Money was never all that important to me until I began making a lot of it and had to figure out how to spend it. Should I take a trip to Hawaii with my wife Rachel and our six amazing daughters, or buy that new Tesla I've had my eye on? A solo adventure in Australia, where I can regroup and recharge and catch up on my reading, or a bigger and better TV?

Time and time again, experiences have proven far more valuable than things. With a little experimentation, I suspect you'll learn the same lesson when it comes to spending money on your business.  ... "

No comments: