/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Bob Herbold on Amazon's Success

From Bob Herbold's Blog:

Amazon’s Secrets to Success
Posted on November 12, 2019  

The article on Amazon’s master plan for success that appeared recently in the Atlantic magazine is a very interesting read. I was most impressed by the clear description of the core principles instilled by Jeff Bezos right in the beginning on how the company would operate. It outlines how the organization protects and effectively executes these principles on an ongoing basis. As I detail below, I also found it interesting how these principles are very similar to what I experienced at Procter and Gamble and Microsoft, the two companies where I spent 26 and 9 years respectively. Here are the principles:  .... " 

No comments: