/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Reducing Customer Friction

Nicely put.   Would add, personalized for this particular customer ....  Read the whole thing

How to Reduce Friction    By Shep Hyken

As most of you (hopefully know), my latest book, The Convenience Revolution, is all about making the customer experience as frictionless as possible. In the book, there are six Convenience Principles with plenty of examples, and many of our followers have read my articles and watched my videos on these powerful concepts. The other day I was interviewed and asked, “How does one get started?”
My flippant answer could have been, “Read the book and find out,” but instead I gave an answer that was simple and applicable to any type and any size business. Now, this is a very basic explanation of the process. It’s simple, but that doesn’t mean it’s easy. It’s where you want to start.  : ... ' 

No comments: