/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Saturday, January 03, 2015

Watson Business Analytics

I happened to see a new ad about IBM Watson Analytics this evening on sports TV, very well done 15 second spot.  I was unable to find that ad, though I it will likely soon be online.  There is a short Youtube introduction out there that is a few months old that is still worth a look.  Especially highlighting  the integrated data visualization and analytics process.  Becoming  more impressed as I have re started my investigation of the system.  Beta available.

And a related recent panel discussion.   Which includes several of my collaborators.

And a storybook about its use in a number of domains.

Also mention in the talk that future versions of the tool will include storybook and infographic features to convert the analytics results into more visual forms.  Currently these capabilities are indicated as greyed out in the Beta.

No comments: