/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Monday, November 12, 2012

Another Look at Design and Analytics

I met Joseph Kyoung-yun  of Wayne State at a talk I gave last week and he was nice enough to send along some background on the work he was doing.  He writes:  " .... Glad meeting you at Indy during the VA-CASE F2F meeting.  As I briefly introduced, my primary research interest is in knowledge-based engineering in product design and development. Some sample research projects are included in http://cindi.pro/research.html. Also, an NSF Center for e-Design has been initiated at Wayne State with multiple-university collaboration network.  ... "   Do take a look at the overview of their research projects.  I am intrigued about the more general interaction of design and analytical methods.

No comments: