/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Good Overview View of AI in Life Sciences

From Nathan.AI, nice look at a number of things I had not seen.    Subscribe.

6 Impactful Applications of AI to the life Sciences

Nathan.AI Newsletter

A market intelligence newsletter covering AI in the technology industry, research lab and venture capital market.

Life sciences and healthcare are now in the limelight for technologists, in part because AI technologies are well suited to make a positive impact to key workflows. In this essay, I’ll explore 6 areas of life sciences that offer fruitful applications of AI. I hope this will serve as a resource and point of inspiration for those of you who are interested to work in this field.
As usual, just hit reply if you’d like to share thoughts/critique/your work! We’ll resume our regular market coverage in the next issue. -Nathan   .... 

Two years ago I wrote a piece describing 6 areas of machine learning to watch closely. In this post, I’ll describe 6 areas of life science research where AI methods are making an impact. I describe what they are, why they are important, and how they might be applied in the real world (i.e. outside of academia or industrial research groups). I’ll start from the small scale (molecules) and work up to the larger scale (cells). I look forward to hearing your comments and critique 👉@nathanbenaich. ... " 

No comments: