/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Thursday, February 27, 2014

John Curran (Updated)

I see that John Curran, who we worked with extensively in our innovation centers and with retail innovations using advanced display technologies, has unexpectedly passed away.  I mentioned him a number of times in this blog.   He was most recently connected with MCOSM Digital signage solutions.   And the 5th screen startup addressing multiple media delivery modes.  Our condolences to his colleagues and family.  I will follow with more information as it is received.

I see that the 5th screen blog has put up a remembrance post

Please pass this on to others that may have known John, especially regarding his work at P&G.

Update:
Another tribute from the DOOH (Digital Out of Home) site for John.  I can relate to this, several times when I met with John he was keying away developing software for clients.

No comments: