/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Openness Audit

Heard Charlene Li talk today introducing concepts in her new book: Open Leadership: How Social Technology Can Change the Way You Lead. Some excellent points. In her blog she includes a post about the concept of an Openness Audit. Allows you to score yourself on how open your decision making process and organization is. I have not read the book yet, but looks like it is worth it.

(My policy on books is that if you send me one I will mention it - and often review it. Otherwise it may or may not get reviewed in turn). Contact info in left column.

I know there are still many organizations that are still debating the very value of social networks. This could help, especialy with their internal use. A number of good examples were shown.

No comments: