/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Friday, January 30, 2009

Upcoming: NeuroConnections in Cracow

Site and blog: Neuro connections.

Next week I am off to the Neuroconnections conference in Cracow, Poland. Will cover aspects of neuromarketing and beyond. I will be heading the Panel/Debate: Hopes & Threats of New Technologies, which will include a number of neuro luminaries (below) . If you have any questions, thoughts, concerns etc. Please leave a comment here, or send me a private email (address in left column).

I will blog aspects of this conference here. Check out the link above if you want me to scout any specifics at the meeting. If you are going to be there let me know and we can chat.

Invited Panel Participants:

Tim Ambler - London Business School, Gemma Calvert - Founder of Neurosense, Flemming Hansen - Copenhagen Business School, Dean DeBiase - CEO of TNS Media, Peter Neijens - University of Amsterdam, Graham Page - Executive Vice-President, Global Solutions at Millward Brown, UK and Raymond Taylor - Villanova School of Business, Gary Singer - CEO of Buyology, USA

No comments: